Monolith S&S

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Monolith S&S » Все о Warhammer 40 000 » Новости 2

Новости 2

Сообщений 21 страница 40 из 1000

Asadjud написал(а):

ЗЫ, че за фигня на форуме уже несколько месяцев, при цитировании автоматом в цитату вставляется подпись?

Цитируй не весь пост, а выделяй нужное и нажимай "Цитировать".

Ri Ra написал(а):

Оно все играет более-менее, кроме варп талонов, пожалуй. Я к тому, что их пока используют крайне редко.

Asadjud написал(а):

Маулфиенд плохо играет? Дракон плохо играет? Кузнец плохо играет? Да, все это не нагиб (кроме дракона), но плохим я бы уж точно не назвал.

Потому что большинство составляют говноеды с форджа и всякие етсники. Они ищут самую-самую имбу, собирают её, а про всё остальное презрительно говорят - это не играет, это говно. Откровенно ошибочное мнение. В нашем клубе всё это используют редко потому, что их ни у кого нет.

А новые ДА офигенны. Кроме, конечно, лэндспидера. Он просто хорош и его будет интересно рассматривать как некий НЁХ.

Nix написал(а):

В так называемой турнирной игре, когда есть два хороших юнита, но один таки лучше другого, возьмут, естественно, лучший. Чистая математика, ничего личного :)

Ну так турниры раз в пару месяцев. Почему тогда не играть просто красивыми и интересными моделями? ГВ же не пихает в кодексы абсолютно неиграбельные модели.

+1

Поддам жару. Новости с Варсира:

Dark Talon: Rift cannnon (no rules sited), hurricane bolters and stasis bomb (one use only, dropped on an enemy for - 3 WS and - 3 I)

Niphilim fighter: heavy bolters, blacksword missiles (no rules sited, but the battle report later in the issue mentions that the fighter is supposed to be good at taking on enemy flyers, so I guess the missiles are for that), avenger mega bolter/lascannon.

Deathwing Command: multiple options incl. apothecary and standard bearer. A "Champion" wielding the "massive halberd of Caliban" is mentioned and there's a picture (no rules sited).

Deathwing Knights: Terminators with WS5, Storm Shields, power mauls and special rules, incl. Hammer of
Wrath and "Smite" which makes them strike at S10 AP2 for one round. BTW both DW terminators and the knights can be fielded in units of 10 now! Oh and the DW can take plasma cannon and they have USR "split fire"!!!!

Land Speeder Vengeance: AC/HB, plasma storm battery (mentioned in the battle report to be able to fire either 3 small blasts or 1 large blast, I'm guessing plasma stats).

Darkshroud: HB/AC, Shrouded USR and conferes Stealth to allies within 12", and it has a rule that gives units +1 to charge distance (as far as I can read - the picture is quite small and hard to read, so perhaps it's plus 1 to something else).

RW Black Knights: plasma talons (instead of bolters, no rules sited, and not being called twin-linked plasma gun/pistols leads me to believe the rules could be a bit different), corvus hammer (no rules sited, but I guess they are power mauls), they also have the option of a RW grenade launcher.

Sammael: pretty much the same as before, as far as I can tell, though with a 4+ inv.save (which is confered to the land speeder if he chooses that instead) - can't remember if that's new.

Dreadnaught: has option for dual twin-autocannons, venerable dreadnaught has "DW vehicle" rule
Rules mentioned:

DW knights and black knights have a rule called "Inner Circle" and in the battlereport it is mentioned as giving them some form of re-roll in close combat.

New rule calles DW Vehicle

DW assault rule is mentioned in the battle report as ensuring a DS in turns 1 or 2 with no dice roll needed, decided by the DA player before the game begins.

There are more special rules mentioned but no rules sited.
DW, DW command and knights are in the same box.
RW command and RW black knights are in the same box.

More tid bits from WD of note:

- In the battle report, the DA scouts are listed under Troops, so it looks like they have finally been moved to that section
- the DW terminators are still listed as Elite, so if the rumour that you don't need Belial to field a DW army is true, there must be another way of doing it (e.g. selecting a Comp. Master in TDA or something - there is (as far as I can tell from the small picture) no rule to make them Troops under their own entry.
- RW Knights and Sammael have the Skilled Rider USR
- DW Knight Champion (called Knight Master) is mentioned as wielding "the flail of the Unforgiven" (no rules sited), considering the name, perhaps it has special rules.
- in the battle report Adam Troke (playing DA) selects Flakk missiles for his tactical marine missile launcher, so it's not only Devastators, who can take that upgrade.
- LS Vengeance is listed as a Heavy Support entry.
- RW still have homing beacons.
- and in response to a comment I read: Yes, DA of course still has normal Land Speeders.

-In the battle report Adam's librarian I TDA has two mastery levels, so apparently you can buy more than the one.
-And his Chaplain is an HQ entry, so apparently no 3 for 1 Elite choice like the rumours said
- And the Dark Talon has hover mode

Кое-что новое по ДА.

Статья: http://pinsofwar.com/more-dark-angels/

Картинки оттуда:

Тыц

Новости 2
Новости 2
Новости 2

Терминаторы с плазмой!!!!!!!

Термы классные. А вот тяга к олдскульности, которая проявилась в знаменосце, навевает на печаль.

а где же халаты робы ?

Ишшо чуть-чуть:

http://latabernadelaurana.blogspot.com. … -casi.html
http://latabernadelaurana.blogspot.com. … fotos.html

Термоса порадовали. Еще интересно что такое "Авенжер мега болтер" - который ставится на летадло. Если это тот же Вулкан Мега болтер - то самолетик выйдет жирным. (15 выстрелов 6 силой и АП3).
+ У одного из байкер - клевец - в слухах не проскакивали - он будет как топор\булова или же свои статы получит (хотелось бы чего-то с АП2 но не с первой иней).

ЭльфоTemplar написал(а):

У одного из байкер - клевец - в слухах не проскакивали

Упоминался некий Corvus Hammer. Весьма возможно, что будет что-то уникальное.

Надо короче кодекс искать в сети - в этих новостях уже много скринов

Радует что Самаэлю оставили 14 броню - можно будет его конверсить, а то я сомневался.

Коробка терминаторов прикольная - 3 в 1 : командные, обычные, рыцари. 5 рыцарей сразу будет собрать, а командник законверсить из стартерных терми

http://vk.com/album-15438809_167798697

тем кто в контакте- 135 фоток, все страницы из вайт дворфа о темных ангелах

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … 5nDzuNbr0M

ждем 5 января!!!!

Эт я так понял - преордер?

Да.

В так называемой турнирной игре возьмут тот, который подходит в ростер, потому что хороший юнит или плохой - определяется ростером.

Krieg написал(а):

В так называемой турнирной игре возьмут тот, который подходит в ростер, потому что хороший юнит или плохой - определяется ростером.

Это к чему? :)

Пачка слухов о демонах:

via tsetse fly

Incoming Chaos Daemon Wave:

It is believed to be a Q1 release.  There is conflicting chatter as to whether the Codex is coming as well, or whether it is a miniatures-only wave with White Dwarf rules like we say in Q4-12.

Miniatures:

BloodThirster
Great Unclean One,
New Nurgle "jetbikes" - Described as GIANT FLIES with Plaguebearer Riders!!!
Khornate Chariot with dual-build options.
-Option 1: Transport (holds a big squad of daemons, opened top)
-Option 2: Cannon Variant (autocannon equivalent blast template, medium range)

Вы здесь » Monolith S&S » Все о Warhammer 40 000 » Новости 2